Online registration is now available for our 2015 National Federation of the Blind of Virginia state convention in Falls Church, Virginia, October 30 – November 1 2015.
to go to the Brown Paper Tickets site for online registration.
You may also call them at:
if you prefer human assistance.
Registration Prices and Options:
- Register before October 17 to get the below prices
- Registration: $15.00 (Makes you eligible for door prizes and the convention hotel rates)
- Banquet Tickets: $32.00
- Saturday Box Lunch Tickets: $17.00
- Starting on October 17,the prices are:
- Registration: $25.00 (Makes you eligible for door prizes and the convention hotel rates)
- Banquet Tickets: $37.00
- Each session of child care: $5.00 (The cost is per family not per child). Child care is available:
- Session 1: Friday Morning, 8:45 am to 12:15 pm
- Session 2: Friday Afternoon, 12:15 pm to 5:15 pm
- Session 3: Friday Evening, 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Session 4: Saturday Morning, 8:45 am to 12:15 pm
- Session 5: Saturday afternoon, 12:15 pm to 5:15 pm
- Session 6: Saturday evening, 6:45 pm to 1 hour after banquet adjournment
Online registration will end on October 26, 2015.
You may also complete the
and mail it with payment included to:
NFB of Virginia
3230 Grove Avenue
Richmond, VA 23221
The convention will be held at:
Westin Tysons Corner
7801 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church, Virginia 22043
To make hotel reservations, call central reservations at (888) 627-8970 and use code NSJ29A or the hotel directly at (703) 893-1340. Special room rates have been negotiated for registered convention attendees. When you call the hotel, make sure to tell them that you are attending the convention so that you will receive the special convention rate. The deadline to make hotel reservations is Friday, October 16, 2015. After the deadline, there is no guarantee that you will get a room at the convention hotel.
In addition, at this year’s convention, we will once again be holding our youth track. Please
to get the registration form for the youth track.