On Saturday, we have an outstanding set of programs. In this update, we are highlighting 2 sessions on Saturday morning’s General Session where our work in Virginia is growing leaders in the movement.
11:30 A.M. to 11:50 A.M. NFB Chapters – Developing Leaders Professionally and Personally
- Joe Hobson, Moderator, Potomac Chapter, Arlington, Virginia
- CJ Fish, Richmond Chapter, Richmond, Virginia
- Brian McCann, Chesapeake Bay Chapter, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Andre Tynes, Peninsula Chapter, Newport News, Virginia
By giving our members the opportunity to grow and develop in our chapters, we accomplish great things in the movement while developing confidence and leadership. Each of our panelists connected with the Federation at different points of their life. NFB leaders gave them the opportunity to grow. Learn how they used their local chapters as a means to stretch themselves.
9:30 A.M. to 9:45 A.M. Introducing the NFB of Virginia Leadership Fellows
- Stephanie DeLuca, Potomac Chapter
- Deepa Goraya, Potomac Chapter
- Uricka Harrison, Peninsula Chapter
- Brian McCann, Chesapeake Bay Chapter
- Brittany Savage, At Large Chapter & Student Division
- Christopher Walker, Winchester Chapter
- Michael Valentino, Richmond Chapter
Our new NFB of Virginia leadership Fellows program is designed to develop our next generation of chapter and affiliate leaders. Hear from this pilot class of talented Federationists.
The 2015 NFB of Virginia convention, is Scheduled for October 30,- November 1.