NFBV 60th Convention
Exhibitor Table Assignments
Please visit the Exhibit Hall in the Monroe Room between 12:00pm – 5:00pm on Friday November 9, and show your appreciation to all of our exhibitors for participating. As you travel through the Exhibit Hall and fill up your passport. Visit each exhibitor, find out what they have to offer, and earn a sticker for your Passport card. Once your Passport card is full, drop it at the Exhibit Information table on your way out, and you will be entered into the drawing for one of many door prizes. If you do not have a Passport card, before going into the Exhibit Hall stop by the Exhibits Information table and request one. One Passport card submission per person.
The below list will be available for viewing at the Exhibit Hall Information table located to your right when you enter the Exhibit Hall.
Exhibits Information table is located on your right when you enter the Exhibit Hall.
Tables 1-17 are arranged around the perimeter of the room counter-clockwise by number.
Tables 18-25 are arranged in the center of the room counter-clockwise by number.
- Table 1 – VANDA Pharmaceutical
- Tables 2 & 3 – Advanced Vision
- Table 4 – Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind
- Table 5 – Virginia Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Vision Impaired
- Table 6 – Cyber Timez
- Table 7 – Integration Technologies Group, Inc.
- Table 8 – The Bureau of Engraving and Printing
- Table 9A – LegalShield
- Table 9B – Access Virginia
- Table 10 – TCS Associates
- Table 11 – ABLEnow
- Table 12 – Volunteers for the Blind
- Table 13 – S&G Endeavors, Ltd.
- Table 14 – Ability2Access
- Table 15 – Christian Ministry Teachers
- Table 16 – Fredericksburg Fire Department
- Table 17 – Aira
- Table 19 – Virginia Association of Blind Merchants
- Table 20 – Blue Ridge Chapter
- Table 21 – Peninsula Chapter
- Table 22 – Senior’s Division
- Tables 23–25 – Auction Items